Friday, October 24, 2008

Wrestle Time

The boys love wrestling with Doug. Every night he comes home they ask him if he will wrestle with them. So I thought I'd post pictures of them wrestling.


The little guys decided to have piggy back rides on the big boys. It was so cute to see them all play together so well. We were all a balls of laughter by the end of the night! :)

Cody giving Sean a piggy back ride. Notice that they are the SAME size!!
A happy Cody, there is nothing cuter!!


The boys tackling Doug, they just jump all over him and they think that's fun! I don't get it!
Getting a three boy piggy back ride. Poor Doug, there is no padding under our carpet in the living room and it is on the hard time floors. So his knees are killing him by the end of this one!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Too funny - the boys all look so happy!