Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mexico... finally

So we finally made it to Mexico, and I say finally because we missed our first flight by 24 hours. We thought the flight was for Monday morning and on Sunday night we realized it was supposed to be on Sunday morning. We were quite upset to find this out but by the grace of God we were able to work with the airlines and some aid from the credit card and get us down there any way. Two boys and I were able to make it down on Monday but Doug and two boys had to go on Wednesday. It was really hard to leave Doug in the states but at least we would all be able to be together within a few days.


This was my first time meeting baby Daniel, Clinton and Lana's baby boy. He is just precious and I fell in love. He is the sweetest little baby, always happy and smiley!

The two adorable Daniels.

Bryce getting in some swimming. He loves being in the pool.

Papa and Sean by the hot tub. The pool was freezing!!

Papa with some of the grand kids looking out at the ocean. Don't worry, no one fell in! :)

Daniel times two.

Cale and the adorable Daniel.The kids laying on the hammock.

I loved this sunset!

Dad and Danika cooking dinner.

Lana and the adorable Baby Daniel after going on a walk.

Danika down at the pool. So cute!

Sean swimming in the pool. He loved that floaty.

Bryce after getting back from snorkeling with daddy.

Cody and daddy going snorkeling. He was a pro with the snorkeling. He spent most of his time in the pool just floating around snorkeling. He thought it was great he didn't even have to come up for air!

Doug and Cody snorkeling in the ocean. Cody's first time in the ocean!


Clinton and fam in the pool.

Doug and the twins in the hot tub, not so sure what he's doing, but thought it was a funny picture.

My daddy.

Clinton and the adorable Daniel, couldn't get enough!

My handsome hubby!!

Dad had all the kids "surfing" on the boogy boards. This is Cody.

Sean

Isabel

Bryce

Doug found this tide pool and thought Clinton might enjoy it too. It was really cool, it had sea urchins and little baby fish so cool.

Cale and Micky before going out snorkeling. What goof balls! Gotta love 'em!

My big bro'

I love this picture. The cloth was hung b/c there was a wedding here one afternoon. Love the sunset though it.

Me and the adorable Daniel.

Conner on family picture day.

Conner front, Sean back with papa.

Micky and Cale

Adam, Colleen's fiance, looking out at the water.

Clinton, Lana and fam on family picture day

Cody

Bryce, love this one!

Cody looking cute

Mama and Papa with all the grand kids. This isn't even it for them, there will probably be more some day. Come on Clinton and Lana get on it! :)

And a little less organized! :)

My handsome hubby again. Dressed this time.


My beautiful sister and I. Love this pic too!

Colleen and Adam, so sweet.

My daddy and I.

Micky and Lexi

Sean with a band that was on the napkin dispenser. He thought it was a hair band! LOL!!

Bryce was so tired he almost fell asleep on my lap. It was a fun week full of sun and beach, things to tire people out!

Sean, all tuckered out.


Conner zonked out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dene these are fabulous pics - I have not looked here in a jwhile - I miss you all so much & I miss those sweet lil boys! Khul Beans just isn't the same on Mondays having Sean & Connor saying "Mrs Den, can we ride in your dar?" Hugs to them all!

Nicole said...

Update your blog! Where are all the Korea pictures?! :)