Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween Oct 31st

For Halloween the boys went out and trick-or-treated while I stayed at the house to pass out candy. All that the trick-or-treating entailed was going door to door in our one apartment building. It was a nasty cold night with rain, so this was one time it was really great to live in an apartment. No getting wet for them! :) After they got back from going around we made caramel apples and actually let the kids each pure sugar prior to going to bed. The caramel was QUITE sticky!! But the boys loved it. This was my FIRST caramel ever... ok that I remember. I might have had one as a child, but it didn't leave that big of an impression. They were ok... no need for another one any time too soon.
The Apples
Sean with his very sticky apple.
Very sticky! :)
Conner
Huh??
Cheese!
Yum!

No comments: