Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dec 15th The boys school performances


The boys have been in a music club for the last couple of months in preparation of the winter music performance. They had a great time each week practicing and were pretty much ready when it came around. Come to find out Bryce had his performance of his play a couple nights prior so we had to performances to go to. Every time I held the camera up, Bryce would stop paying attention to the play and look up at me and smile like this! Wasn't the best thing for his lines he had to say.


Cody singing his songs for his music performance.

Cody and Bryce in the big group.

Cody singing with his class.

3 comments:

Ferguson Family said...

They're so handsome! They look like such gentlemen.

Stephen & Mandy said...

That was great, Dene'! Loved the video

Lauren said...

Love it! I am so sad I missed the big performance after hearing them work so hard practicing in the car! Miss all y'all tons!