While mom G and I went off on Black Friday and shopped till we dropped (literally!) Doug and Dad G went off and did "GUY THINGS". They took the kids to Reddington Pass and had a really great hike... so Doug said! He said it was beautiful and the boys all had a great time. I think Dad did too.
Conner, the eternal bug lover, caught yet another grasshopper and I think had a meltdown when he was told he could not bring it home with him. They are barely living by the time he has carried them all over the place, but that is one thing we do not need in our vehicles!
Cody
Doug's favorite things... His boys, his dog and his TRUCK!!
Father and son. I am so glad they had such a great day. Mom and I had a great day too. I just wish we had a picture of the van full of STUFF at the end of the day. It was crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment