Saturday, November 1, 2008

I have to confess that this Halloween I didn't have a huge part in the assembly of costumes. Due to everything else I have going on, as well as my lack of interest in Halloween, Doug took this task on this year, with the help of his mom of course. Mom Galloway sent all the boys their very own superman/batman capes. One side was superman and the other side was batman. Sean and Conner were Batman and Bryce and Cody were superman. Doug put the costumes under the capes together. We pieced together pajamas, pillow cases, pillow shams, and tights (yes even on our boys). They all topped it off with their rain boots and called it good. We started the evening off at the Elementary school fall carnival and then proceeded to the base housing apartment complexes. There was a mob of other kids and parents, and it was so dark here that we could barely keep up with our own kids. We were walking around with friends of ours and at that time we decided to cut off to a less crowded area. That turned out to be a really good idea and the kids were able to collect quite a bit of candy, more than I can see them eating in a LONG time.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the costumes! Nice job, Doug!!!