November has been a crazy month!! We are finally in a slower spot so I thought I'd blog about the whole month. I would love to give them all the attention they deserve, but oh well, better something rather than nothing.
Bryce loves to take pictures with my camera and this is one time I let him. He is getting good at getting the subject in the whole picture.


We volunteered to watch a friends dog while they were in the states. This was a great idea at first and after the weekend that we were supposed to have her, I decided to talk to the other couple who was going to watch her to see if we could keep her the whole time. The boys LOVED having a dog here. It was a good test for us too, we were thinking that we wanted a dog, well, after this experience we decided there is NO dog in our future.

This dog is a WONDERFUL dog, but she is still a dog!! She still has to poop and pee, and we still have to feed her and she still does annoying things like climbing on our couch. So for as wonderful as this dog is, she is still a dog, another breathing being that we have to look after, and frankly we have enough living beings, so NO MORE!! Cody was in love though from the first day. The fasination has worn off a little, but he is still crazy about her. It was so cute to watch them together, he just wanted to be around her. It was so sweet.

Conner looking cute.

Sean looking cute.
Next in November came the twins birthday, well sort of. Doug had off Veterans day and we were all together as a family (this wasn't going to happen on a weekend for two weeks after that) so we decided to celebrate early. We took the boys to an indoor play area and let them run wild. Their friend Luke joined us at the play area and then Vera and Joseph (our godson) joined us at home for pizza.

The boys had a good birthday and are so excited to be 4. You ask them how old they are and they hold up four fingers and then have to count them to see how old they are. It's pretty cute!

This is Doug with our god son Joseph Carl Rudolphi. He has the cutest cheeks EVER!! They are so kissable. He wasn't too happy with Doug right here. I don't know what happened, he never cries for me! :) :)

See aren't those cheeks adorable, you should try kissing them!! It's like kissing a cloud!!
The cutest part of the twins birthday was them opening their presents.

They unwrapped the boxes and exclaimed, "Mom, I got a new BOX!!!" They were so cute. Both of them were excited about the box as much as the toy inside!

I told Cody to smile for the camera and it took four pictures to get this one! He had some funny faces first. He's such a ham!


Sean with his sad cake. Sad because it was a last minute throw together. The icing tips I had were not the right ones, so it came out a little pathetic. Luckily I have boys and they don't care.

Conner and his cake.


Conner was so cute, he had carried the two cakes in from the kitchen and even gotten the lighter so we could light the candles and get the party started. After I discovered him he decided to start dipping his finger into the icing and stopped waiting. It was too cute for me to stop him. I took a few pictures and then stopped it before the whole cake was gone.
Ok, well that was November for us. Hopefully I will be able to be more on the ball next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment