Since we are in the process of packing out we have been trying to use up all our wood before we move, so we decided to do smores one last time. I had to capture the event, so I thought I'd share the pics.
After the boys filled up with sugar from the smores they were pretty hyper so Doug had them doing jumping jacks and push ups. These pictures are of the boys stretching and exersizing. I don't know how well you can see Conner, but his leg is crossed over the other one and he's balancing on one foot. It looked very yogaish.
Well that's it for now. This will probably be my last post from Germany. SO SAD!! Doug is packing up the big computer tomorrow, thus all these posts together. Hopefully we will be able to post a few from the states and will definatly be posting as soon as I get to Korea. We will still be on our email and I'm always on facebook if you need to get ahold of us. Good bye Germany!

3 comments:
The pictures of Cody and Doug in their jackets are TOO CUTE!
I can't believe you're leaving Germany. It seems like you've been there forever. I'm so glad I'll be seeing you all soon. We love and miss you so much!
okay - it's too quiet over here on Ring str Come home please. Bring wine.
Post a Comment