Monday, August 17, 2009

Camping again.

Ok, I am posting this video, because when I went to update the blog before I left for the states this was all that uploaded. Well I am just plain tired of looking at that stupid picture of myself as fattso, so here's a new blog post to move that one down a little.

We went camping again. Same place as last time. It was great and this time it was warmer, so we could swim in the mountian rivers. It was awesome. Here is a video of the boys jumping in. Sorry it's all I've got for the moment. I'll update the blog when I get home. Only a week and a half now.

Please pray for our journey back. It's going to be a long one.

ghj

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Does that mean you are headed back soon? I'll pray for a smooth trip.