Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wisdom teeth... OWWW

Ok, so we've been slow with the blogging this summer... sorry. But it's been a pretty laid back summer, other than the boys fighting, not much going on. And I just didn't think you needed a picture of my boys going at it! The most fun I've had recently is I got my wisdom teeth pulled!! I look like a fake fat person!!
And it HURT!!! I am writing this one week and four days later and it still hurts!! The pain meds have helped, but not totally taken away the pain and they just leave you in a weird foggyness. So I'm not a fan. Today was the first day that I have only taken 800 mg of Motrin and been fine with that. At least the pain is managable with that. I am just really hoping that it it totally gone by next Wednesday when we head off to the states.

For all of those out there that read this I am going to ask for prayers from you in regards to our flight. I am flying by myself with four children under 7. We fly from Seoul to Seattle and then spend the night in Seattle before heading out the next morning to go to St. Louis via Minneapolis. Oh and did I mention that I really HATE flying!! It doesn't help to see all the aweful news out there of all the planes crashing either. UGGHH!! So please pray for us/me! I know with God this trip will be fine/wonderful, and I have to stay focused on that!

Ok, that was my blurb of a request, thanks. But before we head to the states next week we are going on one last camping trip, back to the same one as last time. But this time we have a new tent, new shade canopy, and four new camp chairs... I'm so excited!! I love new camping stuff!! Maybe I'll even post pics before heading out. I wouldn't hold your breath or anything, but you never know. There's nothing like blogging when you are supposed to be packing! I love procrastinating on my packing so I just might blog.

I got a little side tracked... we also went to the beach the other day. The Sunday after I had the teeth pulled Doug decided we should get out, so we headed west about two hours and went to the beach for the afternoon. I took more pictures than this, but when I got home and downloaded them, my memory card died and ate most of the pictures!! :( So this is all that is left. Sorry. We've replaced the card and I should be good to go. That and our little camera that takes videos also died, so we are looking into replacing that. When it rains it pours! I hate not having good working cameras. Ok, so here's the pictures.

Conner, for Sean just change the shorts color to blue! :)

Bryce, sorry Cody really doesn't look that much like him to just change the shorts color. :)Our friends that went with us, Josh (he babysits for the boys and they LOVE him, and Toph):)

No comments: