Sunday, October 25, 2009

Camping

***Disclaimer***
These are backwards in chronological order. Sorry. I didn't want to fight with Blogger any longer, so this is what you get. Hopefully I will get it right with the next blog. ENJOY!
Our little ham!

Lunch time by the river, with the rest of the Korean peninsula! Everything was packed that weekend. But we still had a great time!




Playing in the sand along the river by the beach and the mountains.

Our van has traveled more than most people have. Thought we'd include her in the photos.


The pretty wild flowers. See Korea can be pretty too!




This water was FRIGID! But after being out in the heat it felt GREAT!! Doug thought I was crazy!

I wore my work out outfit and it proved to be great for this hike. I was able to swim in it and not be bothered with big bulky wet cloths afterward. I am sure people stared but at this point we're so used to it we barely notice!
Conner in a time out, thought he'd use the opportunity to dry off. And the sun was in his face, thus the shirt.
Cody and Daddy on our hike.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: