Monday, February 1, 2010

Jan 20th Doug's Bday

Sorry, this blog is out of order. But on the 20th Doug turned 33!! Crazy, he's getting so old! :) Just kidding! :) He's still just as handsome (if not more so) now than he was when I met him. I love that man so much! God bless my life abundantly the day He gave me Doug. He's an amazing husband and father. He shows me daily how to be more selfless in my life. I am a better person because of him. Love you Doug!

Happy Birthday!





3 comments:

Lauren said...

Whoa Doug, looks like a fire hazard on your cake.....I'm calling the safety office.

Nicole said...

I was just thinking the same thing --- that cake looks like it's about to burn down the house! ;)

Happy Birthday, Doug!

Tracie Martin said...

Hey, Dene', I learned a blog trick recently that I had to pass along once I saw your statement that your posts were out of order. If you go back to "edit posts" and click "edit" on the entry that you'd like to change the date to...right above the button "publish post" there is a hyperlink called "post options". If you click that you can "set date & time" you want your post to appear. That is how I uploaded my deployment pictures from 2006/7 recently! :) I also was able "schedule" a post for a later date than today...amazing tricks!