
I did a mini-triathlon for fun one weekend right after Doug got back from Tuscon.
Cody at the BX playground. Hanging out after church one Sunday.

Bryce

Conner

Sean

Right after Doug left for his Tucson TDY we went on a bike ride around the flight line. It was a nice day, but REALLY cold b/c of the wind that day!

Me and the kids, I went with a friend and her kiddos.

While he was gone, I had to shop for antiques for OSC and found a few pieces I could add to my collection! :) I haven't yet, but sure wouldn't mind! ( The printer wasn't an antique... I think!!)

I LOVE this piece, but last time I was there, it was gone! :(

Sorry that took so long to get out and that I've been so bad blogging lately. I hope to be better. Hopefully there is more to blog about. We went through a dry spell in taking picture. As you can tell b/c this is almost ALL the pictures from February!!
1 comment:
About time lady! It's April!
Post a Comment