What a blessing this adventure is, but in the same breath, how exhausting!! My kids are truly a gift from God and it took my husband leaving to really realize that. I always knew they were exhausting, but I didn't truly appreciate them until hubby left. They keep me going every day and give me something to do instead of moping around the house missing hubby.


I am also very blessed to have a brother and sister in law who are so wonderful and great to come and entertain me for the last week. Them being here has really helped distract me from hubby not being here, which is very nice. (I was doing my video journaling last night and realized that I say nice a LOT!) We have had a great time together, I'm sure they are bored out of their minds though. We haven't done a whole lot, but it's been great talking and just hanging out. If only I could convince them to stay for the whole time. It has been great for my four boys to get to hang out with their cousin as well. She is getting so big and talking better then my twins are and she is six months younger.
No comments:
Post a Comment