Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 4th SNOW DAYS!!


It snowed on the day that the boys were supposed to go back to school after Christmas break, so the break got extended by TWO DAYS!! We got about 8 inches of snow, and they boys had a blast playing in it! I can't say I minded, it was pretty fun.

Sliding down this slide was better than sledding. Unfortunately they didn't think it quite matched up, so they still insisted on trying to sled. The sad part, we stored our sleds, so they had to use cardboard! It looked like they were sad little kids, who didn't have parents who got them sleds. So pathetic! :)





The sad children... I guess they weren't too sad. They were a little bummed when they couldn't get the "sleds" to go down the hill too well.

It was probably better that they didn't get the "sleds" to work, there was a fence with a concrete wall at the bottom of this hill. At least we didn't have any banged up faces this way. :)

I love that it snows here!!

No comments: