It was that time of year again, so off we went up Mt. Lemmon this year to take our annual family pictures. It was a beautiful fall day and at the top of Mt. Lemmon it was even a little bit cool. It was the perfect weather for picture taking (even if it was a little TOO sunny for the boys:) ) So we set up the tri-pod and started snapping away. I do have to say I declared this my LAST year taking our family picture due to the fact that running from the camera to the family and trying to look good in 10 seconds is not may favorite activity! :) But they turned out pretty well, at least I think we got some good ones.
There are not going to be captions with these so that I can get another blog in before picking up the boys, but here's the Key to the pictures... Bryce is the oldest, Cody is in green and is next, then Sean is in blue and Conner is in green. Hope that helps! Enjoy. Get onto PicasaWeb if you would like to print any of these pictures. (Family only)

1 comment:
so good! love the shirts and love that yours is pink!! great job! wonderful looking family!
Post a Comment