This weekend we played at all kinds of playgrounds. The pictures didn't turn out all that well, but here's what I got.
Sean at the playground

Conner on the really cool slide

Cody's first day of school


So Cody is off to Kindergarten today! He was so excited to go. The teacher told him he was the line leader (he was the first one there) and he wouldn't move from his spot! It was so cute, she told him to stand by a certain pole, he almost kept his nose to the pole and wouldn't take a step away from it even for a picture!


Bryce is just excited about his second week of school as he was about his first. He wants me to "drop him off" instead of walking him up to the pole. He wants to do it all by himself. He is so cute. Unfortunately he's coming down with a cold, hopefully it will be minor and we won't have to have him miss school this early in the game. But I tell you what, I wouldn't mind having him home again. I'll take a sick day with my oldest. I loved the weekend when our whole family was together again. We didn't have anywhere to be and we just played, going to all kinds of parks and just enjoying each other.

The twins are off playing in the playroom. This is what they seem to do when their brothers are gone. They did it when the big boys went to the German preschool and they are doing it now. They come home and just disappear in the other room to play by them selves. They are such cute kids!
Well that's it for today, with the boys in school now I might get on here more, who knows?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment