Monday, September 15, 2008

Total freak out moment!!

Last weekend Doug, in an attempt to help fix our computer, formatted our hard drive. He was pretty good about copying all of our "stuff" over to our external hard drive. I kept checking with him to make sure that he copied all of my files over. However I was not getting on the computer and cross checking for myself. So when we went to copy all of the files from the hard drive back to the computer we discovered that he had not transferred all of my scrapbook pages and out of over 60 he only got 10ish. I was a WRECK!!! Talk about upsetting. A while back I had accidentally formatted my flash card on my camera and was able to retrieve those pictures back with the help of an online program. So after I told Doug about this he got online and found a program that he was able to buy and it was able to retrieve almost ALL my pages back. I still lost a couple, but over all I can't be upset. I almost lost hundreds of hours worth of work, now it's just a couple of days of a set back. PRAISE GOD!!!! God really is amazing.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my GOD. Thank God he was able to get the pages back. I would have cried with you. Ohhh, painful to even THINK about!