Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FRUSTRATION!!!

So I took my car in today to get inspected... well this was after frogging around from one wrong location to another. On top of that it was cold and raining and I was wearing sandals. I finally get there, they finally get me in and the guys inspects the car. Wouldn't you know, it wasn't something was broken, the front two windows can no longer be tinted!!!! Who makes a rule like that!!!??? They were allowed to be tinted last year, but no, now there is some STUPID person who thinks that they shouldn't be tinted anymore! What the heck!?? So now we have to get them un-tinted for the four months we have left here and oh by the way I like that they are tinted, so later we will have to get them re-tinted!! So frustrating!!! Yes there are bigger problems in the world, this one is just made bigger by the fact that Doug's car is also in the shop and while they were fixing his brakes, they broke the brake lines. He assures me that this is normal and they should have ordered the brake lines when they ordered the brakes, but they didn't, so now we have to wait for the brake lines to come in and then for them to fix it before we get the car back. Oh it's just frustrating. Life will go on. Well that's the gripe of the day. Sorry, no pictures today! :) You wouldn't want to see the face I'm making right now anyway. :) :)

No comments: