Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random stuff...

Ok, this post is backwards, scroll to the bottom of it and read up. Sorry, I was too lazy to reverse all the pictures. Have fun reading, Christmas is coming shortly...

This is so the twins. Notice these two also do not have shirts on. Must have been warm inside this day. I guess they are playing tug-of-war with the blanket, but I love the spin that Conner puts on it, you must use your teeth! These two are NUTS!!
My boys! These guys are a hoot sometimes. I am really not sure what look they are going for here, but it is unique. Bryce had on Doug's flight hat, ski goggles, a cape and boots, while flying an airplane and shooting things. Cody had no shirt, his race car ramp (which was his sword) and a fire fighter helmet on. They were both running around rescuing/shooting things. This is just daily life here! There is never a quiet/dull moment here.
The boys do a TON of crafts at school. This is one of my favorite things about them going to school, they get to do fun stuff. Well because of that, we have a TON! of craft projects around the house and I have no idea what to do with them. This is my attempt to capture them on camera before (shhh) throwing them away! This way we get to remember, without the boxes of kindergarten crafts making all our moves with us.
This was to document the blue sky. We hadn't seen blue skies for over two weeks at this point and I was a little desperate to soak them up! It was bitter cold outside, but I had to brave it to get some pictures of the blue, sun shining sky.
The sun really does shine once in a while in Germany!! I had to take a picture to document the occasion! :) LOL!!

No comments: