This is what I hear oh probably 5-10 times a day! The twins are not at an age where they can do this on their own, or I should say, I don't WANT them to do it on their own. So the lovely job falls to me, and occasionally to their dad. Oh what a fun time it is. But it's not really about the act that I'm writing it's about them yelling, "Will you wipe my BUTT!!" There have been times when Sean has gone to the bathroom while I'm working out and knows full well that mommy doesn' t stop a workout, especially a cardio one, to wipe a butt. So he has sat on the toilet for up to a half an hour before waiting for me to be done. The amazing part, the very next day while I'm working out, he goes and does it again. I even warn him that he should hold it and maybe go later, but no, he insists that he needs or should go right then. This sounds cruel I know, but we're not talking poop that just had to go right then, we're talking like two little pebbles. I know, I know, this is gross, but it's just life in my house. Conner on the other had doesn't wait patiently. He yells at the top of his lungs, "WILL YOU WIPE MY BUTT!!!!" and then repeats it until someone shows up. If you do not respond within 3-5 seconds than he proceeds to start crying the same phrase. It is quite pitiful. And I am sure that everyone who is reading this is thinking, "Why doesn't she just teach them to wipe it themselves?" (that or why is she even writing about this). But if you are a mom of little kids than you know how AWFULLY four year olds wipe. Mine have tried and really all the succeed in doing is smearing the poo all over their bums. There is no wiping off going on. It's just spreads the grossness. I even buy all the wet wipes you can buy, we have the Cottenell for adults and the Candos for the kids, but this does not help. Thankfully Bryce is self sufficient in this area, but to counterbalance Bryce's self sufficiency, Cody is AWFUL! He never asks for help but in stead uses 1/2 to 3/4 of a roll of toilet paper every time he poops and successfully clogs the toilet ever third day. I can always tell when Cody has gone, b/c there is usually a clogged toilet shortly following. He has even been told that he is no longer allowed to do it on his own, but he refuses to ask for help. Ah the plight of a mom.
Ok, well that's my tirade. I'm done talking about poop. At least for today. There was another funny story out of the Galloway home, but I warn you it's not much better than poop. It's about throw up.
Sean was sick the other day with a tummy bug. He threw up about every half an hour. In between throwing up he didn't feel too bad, and so he hung out on the couch playing. His brothers were quite fascinated about the throwing up (it's a boy thing) so they were close by. They must of been talking about Sean throwing up because at one point, while Sean was in the middle (mind you mid throw up) he looks up at me and says in a pitiful voice, "I'm THROW UP BOY!!!!" and then continues to finish throwing up. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share. I almost want to make a cape for it and make it official, but I have a feeling that my sensitive Sean just wouldn't find the humor in him being called "Throw up boy".
Conners funny moment. Upon asking what bit him on the leg he replied, "A bubeedo bit me" It was just too cute that I refused to let anyone tell him that it was a mosquito and not a bubeedo.
Ok, that's enough randomness for one day. Sorry no pictures. My camera has been broken and the other was dead, but by the grace of God they are both up and running again and so we should be getting some pics of the fourth of July. God bless to all who read this!
Visit the NEW GingerScraps Blog!
1 year ago

1 comment:
You know, I don't mind not having any photos for this post, considering the subject matter. :)
Post a Comment