Sunday, June 28, 2009

Videos of the boys playing


Doug brought this carving home from his Alaska TDY, thought I'd share it with you.


The boys and I hung out at the park for a while on Sunday while Doug worked. I haven't taken videos of the boys swinging and bike riding so thought I'd post some of those. This is where we hang out a LOT!! It really is nice to have such a great park so close to us and we'll miss it I'm sure when we move. Maybe by then we'll be sick of it, but I doubt it!

This is Sean swinging by himself. It's a skill he's had for a while, but just wanted to capture it.


This is Conner swinging by himself. It is the first day he could even do it on his own. It is very cool, I now have four "swingers"!!! So excited.


This is Cody as an airplane. Too cute.

The boys being boys.


Bryce swinging and the twins riding their new bikes. We didn't have bikes for them and didn't want to wait till the winter when their birthdays are to get them, so we splurged and they ended up with new bikes just out of the blue. They love them though and it's well worth it. Now we go to the top of the parking garage and ride bikes around on the empty top level.


Hope you enjoyed the videos!!

And another of the bear Doug brought home from Alaska.



That's all folks!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great videos, and great bears! Very clever to open and close your post with those pictures.