Tuesday, June 1, 2010

April 12 Just hangin' out


Sometimes it's just nice to catch the kids in daily life doing the things that they do all the time. This is what they do... all the time... whether we want them to or not! :)

This is my iSqueeze, that the kids LOVE to sit in and turn on. I'm not so sure how much they can feel with such little legs, but they do it all the time.

Doug and the boys playing sabers.


Climbing on Doug, I think he was trying to get them to make a stack and get three on his back, I'm pretty sure this was as high as they got. :)

And then his pants fell down! :)

Cody got into the mix after cleaning the rooms he had been told to clean... I think it was a punishment or something. Great punishment idea, have the kids clean the house! Awesome way to get an orderly house! :)

Cody with a clean playroom.

Cody with a clean bedroom.

Cody in the twins clean bedroom.

Good job Cody! We have awesome kids!!

1 comment:

Ferguson Family said...

I love this post! Everyday life is often skipped! Thanks for sharing!