Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Hike

Hiking, Galloway style!


One day Doug decided to pack us all up in the car, with lunch too and head off to a nearby hill/mountain he had heard had good hiking trails. I wasn't so sure about it at first, there really wasn't a well marked, "You park here and then go hike" area, so we just found a place to park our car and headed up the hill. We hiked around on little paths and then found a larger path, so we at least felt like we were in the right area at that point. (Doug already knew we were in the right area, I just wasn't so sure. I like a little more affirmation, than, yep this looks about right.) After being on the big path for about 2 minutes our kids had gotten in EVERY Koreans' way, so we decided to head back to the smaller trails. We ended up on the other side of the mountain and weren't quite sure how to get back. Thankfully God blessed me with a man who has a GREAT sense of direction, he still knew RIGHT where we were. Praise God, I had NO idea!! After walking up the mountain, without trails for a while, we finally got our bearings again and ended up right back at our car. It really was a great day and I was once again thankful that Doug had drug us out of the house.

Conner as we started our hike.



Korea has this thing with work out equipment, it's everywhere! It was all over this mountain and we have even found it in pools! They put ellipticals in the pool! They are totally just the metal parts, no extras, but it's so funny to find this stuff everywhere!

Sean diggin' the elliptical!

Cody trying out the ab machine! :)


No comments: